Tuesday 14 April 2015

Rapper blames recent arrest on jealous friends


Nelly claims the only reason he got busted for drugs last Saturday, April 11, was because he had random people in his tour bus who leaked information to the cops.
The rapper tells TMZ that he will strictly be selecting those who hang around him as from now on.
"I feel the need to take responsibility for my choices in needing to be more aware of all the people I associate with and allow onto my property," Nelly explained.

Adding that: "While my instinct of course, is to be accessible to my friends, fans and acquaintances, the last thing I would want to do is compromise the respect and admiration of my friends, family and fans."
According to his legal rep, the 'Dilemma' hit-maker had 15-20 other people who had access to his bus before his arrest.
Nelly was arrested for possession of methamphetamine and marijuana [even though his lawyer insists it was ecstasy].
Would you blame Nelly for cutting out some 'friends'?

No comments:

Post a Comment